It's time to get back on the water and do what you love! This is the small plastic boat you have been looking for.
It is the perfect boat for backcountry lake adventures, still water fishing, fly fishing or hunting. At only 59 lbs you can easily transport and carry into your secret secluded fishing spots. Our green small plastic boats have been popular with sportsmen for years.
This year we bring a host of improvements to the boats.
- We expanded the seating options giving you a front seat and rear bench.
- Easily attach a gas or electric trolling motor to the transom plates. All seats have channels underneath to run wires for a battery.
- Optional 2.5HP heavy duty transom kit to allow for a larger motor.
- Our hull is compatible with most Scotty brand accessories. Deck out your boat for the ultimate little fishing rig.
- The middle bench is compatible with many aftermarket swivel seats for extra comfort.
- We added extra cup holders and storage compartments for your gear.
- Keep your cell phone dry with the addition of drainage channels.
Everything you need to enjoy a day on the lake!
Lightweight - only 59 lbs
Durable and easy to clean
Easy to Transport - Fit in the back of a truck or SUV, or on a roof rack
Aluminium & Plastic Transom Plates - Easy to attach a trolling motor
- Weight - 59 lbs (26.8 kg) White and Green, Clear 65 lbs (29.5 kg)
- Dimensions - 90” Length, 47” Width, 17” depth (229cm x 120cm x 43cm)
- Carrying Capacity - 352 lbs (160kg, Including passengers, cargo and equipment), up to 2 people
- Material - UV resistant ultra strength plastic
- White and Green boats are made from polyethylene plastic, UV resistant coating on both sides
- Clear boats are made using a proprietary high strength plastic, UV resistant coating on both sides
- Front Seat has two cup holders for cans and larger containers (3.3” and 2.9” diameter, 1.375” depth; cell phone holder for newest phones (6.6” x 3.5”), all with drainage channels to disperse water
- Middle Seat has two cup holders (2.9” diameter for cans) and two compartments (3“ x 6”) for items, slots under seat for feet or small items
- Rear Seat has two cup holders (2.9” diameter for cans)
- All seats are removable for storage and stacking
- All seats contain high density flotation foam
- Optional Heavy Duty Aluminium and polyethylene Transom Plates, supports 2.5 HP gas or electric motor on our white, green and black boats
- Optional oars are 2 piece aluminium that are collapsible for storage; 65” long, 34” long when collapsed, paddles and grips are plastic
- Optional oar locks are a unique proprietary design, stainless steel backing plates
- Stainless steel pad eye and backing plate on bow for towing of tiedown
- 1 year warranty on all parts and hardware
- Made in Canada